[BBLISA] ISPs with p=reject DMARC policies?

John Miller jorymil at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:00:48 EDT 2016

Hi Steven,

Much appreciated - I wasn't aware that ARC was submitted for RFC.  I've got
some reading to do!

We're actually running Sympa, but I imagine it has similar features as
Mailman.  Depending on how large a problem this becomes for us, we very
well may configure things to handle DKIM properly--I'd prefer it that way;
it's just a question of time.

John