[BBLISA] Poll: # of memorized passwords?

Edward Ned Harvey (bblisa4) bblisa4 at nedharvey.com
Sat Sep 19 16:23:02 EDT 2015

> From: bblisa [mailto:bblisa-bounces at bblisa.org] On Behalf Of Rich Braun
>
> 1a. How many passwords do you memorize in your head?
> 1b. How many passwords do you store by another method (on paper or in a
> computer file/service)?

Oh, yeah. I have 3-4 passwords memorized. I use a random password generator once every couple of years, and simply force myself to memorize whatever it gives me. Random alphanumeric.

Everything else is in Synctuary. Randomly generated for every individual purpose. Even the account verification stuff is all randomly generated. What street did you grow up on? Pumpkin. What's your favorite restaurant? Running. What's the name of your childhood best friend? Speak.  heheheheh