[BBLISA] Poll: # of memorized passwords?

Theo Van Dinter felicity at kluge.net
Fri Sep 18 16:47:13 EDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 3:43 PM John Miller <johnmill at brandeis.edu> wrote:

> - How many passwords do you keep memorized?

Personal (one of two) and Work, home wifi, investment institution, probably
bank pin (I so rarely go to an ATM it probably doesn't matter), phone pin
... password manager master password.

Everything is a randomly generated password stored in the password manager.

> - Do you use a password manager (LastPass, KeePass, etc.)?

Damn straight. :)

1Password. I have a vault for my stuff, and a shared vault with my wife for
accounts/etc that we both need access to. The shared vault is also useful
in case of my untimely demise or incapacity.