[BBLISA] note organizing for Mac?

Aaron Macks upelluri at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 11:40:07 EDT 2015

Evernote.  Actually a mix of evernote and Zotero.  I tend to be a bit
overkill when taking notes in things (lectures, classes, etc), because
it helps me not get distracted and i find that evernote's app is far
more responsive than google-docs, and works offline when needed.

I use Zotero to take notes in relationship to things, mostly PDFs and
web-pages.  There's the metadata in Zotero and I have comments with it,
so I can find "that thing that had a picture of that guy with the
sword", and generate a bibliographic reference all from one place