[BBLISA] Mail forwarding providers?

John Miller johnmill at brandeis.edu
Thu Jan 15 17:23:31 EST 2015

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to provide an update: turns out we're already in the
process of moving much of our alumni marketing/CRM stuff over to a
company called iModules.  It appears that they offer some sort of MX
service.  If so, and it's included in our existing service plan, it's
a no-brainer to go in that direction.  Otherwise, we'll look back at
pobox, sendgrid, etc.

If anyone's curious, I should have a fairly definitive answer later next week.

John