[BBLISA] What does SharePoint break for non windows users?

Aaron Macks upelluri at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 09:52:55 EDT 2015

I can't speak to Sharepoint, but from the base o365, these are the Mac
issues I have seen:
* Exchange/outlook - Works fine with Apple Mail.app, iCal and Address
Book.  There are some slight oddities about looking up resources in
iCal, but that may be specific to our AD tree
* Skype for Business (formerly Lync) - Horrible.  The client is trash,
both unstable and unpleasant to use.  There seem to be some serious
flaws in the underlying protocol, we often get "oops message was not
delivered" several hours after message seemed to have been sent
* OneDrive for Business - this is NOT their usual dropbox-clone, but
essentially a pre-configured sharepoint site.  Not at all useful for
moving files around since there's no non-windows client support

Aaron