[BBLISA] Storage resale/disposal

Kathryn Smith aishabintjamil at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 12:53:21 EDT 2015

I've used NCS Global (the Rochester, NH office) a couple of times to
dispose of equipment. If the equipment still has value they pay something
for it, although not a lot. None of the equipment I've disposed through
them had much value (desktops 6-7 years old, etc.).

Our primary criteria were disposing in an environmentally sound and legal
manner, and documenting the assets to insure that we wouldn't ever have
anything come back to haunt us because a cheaper disposal center cut
corners and it ended up illegally in a landfill somewhere.  We had them
destroy some disks, and for a small fee per disk they will provide you with
a certificate of data destruction, either by scrubbing with a DOD-level
wipe, or physical destruction.

I've been happy with their services, and am about to use them again. You
can ship to them, or for a fee they will pick up. I've used them for a CT
office as well as NH, so I'm sure they'd be happy to respond to the Boston
area.

Kathryn Smith