[BBLISA] Storage resale/disposal

Dave Allan dave at dpallan.com
Thu Apr 30 11:39:18 EDT 2015

I have only limited personal experience with drive destruction, but I
know that there are services that will shred entire servers, so I'm
sure several hundred drives would pose no problem other than cost.

Dave

P.S. Not practical for you (for anybody?), but every time this subject
comes up, I feel obligated to post this link:

http://eecue.com/c/driveslag