[BBLISA] Nebula is dead ; long live ... what?

Patrick Cable pc at pcable.net
Fri Apr 3 09:56:58 EDT 2015

That's interesting -- I always was fascinated by Nebula but their sales
model always kinda bothered me. I have to buy *your* controller? Big ol'
meh.

I've been pretty thrilled with Piston Cloud. Their story for upgrading
OpenStack seems to actually work/make sense, along with HA. I've had a good
experience with their support. Some of the computing platform stuff they're
working on internally is pretty neat too, I think more of that will be
coming out in the next few months from them.

We've encountered some bugs in our deployment related to NIC firmware and
how they do provisioning. They are fixing them, but I was kinda hoping they
would be able to release more often. Can't have it all I suppose though :)

-pc