[BBLISA] Invitation to SysAdmin Appreciation Day Party!

Matt Simmons bandman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 21:43:03 EST 2014

So, last year I threw a SysAdmin Appreciation Day party because it's fun to
get together and hang out with each other.

Here's the info:

Location:The Asgard <http://www.classicirish.com/asgard-home.php>Time:
6:30pm-11:30pmCost to you:$0Sign up:HERE
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2014-boston-sysadmin-appreciation-day-party-tickets-12213748651>

I'm still looking for sponsorship, too, so if your company is trying to
hire sysadmins, please get me in touch with them, because this is a great
place to meet potential new employees. Conversely, if you're looking for a
job, there will most likely be people here hiring.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks, everyone!

--Matt

--
"Today, vegetables... Tomorrow, the world!"