[BBLISA] Network-based backup in the Boston metro area?

Matt Finnigan mfinnigan at gmail.com
Tue May 28 17:42:27 EDT 2013

You'd do well to look at a service that offers an on-site caching appliance
- coupled with a hosted offsite repository, you get the best of both
worlds, unless your site catches on fire/explodes/etc. Any of the
professional backup services will also send you media for restore if you
needed it, of course.