[BBLISA] Looking for disk destruction in metro Boston/Manchester NH area.

John Stoffel john at stoffel.org
Wed Feb 6 22:50:36 EST 2013

John> I have about 20 or so disks that I am unable to sanitize for
John> recycing so I need to have them destroyed, ground, pulverized
John> etc.

John> Does anybody have any recommendations for companies that do this
John> in the metro Boston or Manchester NH area?

Why don't you just drill a couple of holes in them?  Get some nice new
bits, about 1/4" and a drill press and you're in business. No one is
going to read data off them after that.

John