[BBLISA] Applying for health insurance

Alex Aminoff alex at basespace.net
Thu Dec 26 09:31:52 EST 2013

Thanks for your good wishes. I was able to get on the web site late last
night (off-peak hours?) and complete the process. Called this morning to
confirm and they say everything is in and correct and I am all set! That
is a load off my mind.

Someday, I would like to hear a postmortem on the MA and/or federal web
site problems from an IT perspective. It may be difficult to do that
without turning into political flamage, but I am genuinely interested in
what happened and why.

  - Alex