[BBLISA] Large file transfer in 65ms latency

John Stoffel john at stoffel.org
Wed Apr 10 16:22:07 EDT 2013

Tika> Thank you guys for your inputs. They are really helpful to me.

Let us know which solution you use and why if at all possible.
Someone evaluating all three would be great.  I only did bbcp and
(just remembered now) bbftp in my testing and bbcp one out.  I'd be
happier of there was a better way to just keep the rsync and/or scp
syntax the same, but automatically parallize connections.

The patches to openSSH look interesting, but possibly they break
things.

John