[BBLISA] colo

Paul Beltrani spamgrinder at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 10:54:37 EDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Edward Ned Harvey
<bblisa4 at nedharvey.com> wrote:
> [...]

I can understand the the data sensitivity concerns.  Again, for the
thread, there are people doing HIPAA compliant projects on AWS.
However I can see where this isn't the best fit for the problem you
are addressing.

I'm sorry I don't have a better suggestion.  The only CoLo I have
current experience with doesn't lease space at the cabinet level.

  - Paul Beltrani