[BBLISA] perl training

Matt Finnigan mfinnigan at gmail.com
Tue May 3 11:04:06 EDT 2011

I was going to recommend O'Reilly as well. I can't speak for their Perl
course, but the Java one is quite good, and a decent price.

Also, more pricey, UMass Lowell has online for-credit classes, including
90.305 Introduction to Perl. That seems to be their only Perl course though,
it might not cover what you want it to - or it might be the perfect place to
start.