[BBLISA] seeking recommendations for Windows admin training

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Wed Dec 21 14:26:29 EST 2011

In message
<CAN9NB=+xnG395VsH5WF061R6+OGOwYi6ur4beru6kngDmYQbZQ at mail.gmail.com> ,
Kathryn Smith writes:

>I'm getting back into sysadmin after a lengthy hiatus, and really need to
>update my windows network training. It's about 10 years out of date. Does
>anyone have training solutions  they'd like to recommend?
>
>I'm open to either something on-line, or something in person in the
>southern NH/greater Boston area. The budget is unfortunately likely to be
>very small, so inexpensive options would be appreciated.
>
>I don't need to come out with any kind of formal certification, but I need
>something a bit more concrete than just reading a couple of books to
>demonstrate to management that I did something.

IIRC there was an announcement a few months back from a site/company
that had on line training courses that at least at a cursory glance
appeared to be better than much of the online training out there.

Sorry I don't remember any of the details, and scanning the mailing
list archives isn't being helpful at the moment.  Adam M might remeber
the details or somebody may have saved the announcement.

--
				-- rouilj
John Rouillard