[BBLISA] seeking recommendations for Windows admin training

Matt Finnigan mfinnigan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 14:22:37 EST 2011

In addition to the (excellent) suggestions for VM infrastructure for this,
my favorite study guides are the MS Press books for each certification in
question. You don't have to continue on to get the cert, although it's
generally a good idea; I'm not sure how else you'll demonstrate that you've
mastered the material on a resume. The two MCITP tracks will cover just
about everything in Server or AD you'd need, and of course there's the
tracks for the other major products as well.