[BBLISA] Recommendations for a Domain Registrar?

Chris Palmer palmer at lopsa.org
Mon Aug 1 23:42:27 EDT 2011

On 01/08/11, Paul Beltrani wrote:
> I have several domains coming up for renewal and would like to register a new
> one. Any recommendations for an inexpensive registrar that also provides
> basic DNS services?

I use Gandi.net.  They do good dns (you can edit the zonefile directly if you
want to) & provide other services decently well.  NO stupid ads on the site at
all or crap like that.  their motto is "no bullshit".

not the cheapest ($15/year) but they have good support and I'm a happy
customer.

-Chris

---

Chris Palmer
League of Professional System Administrators
Member, Board of Directors
http://www.lopsa.org