[BBLISA] Recommendations for a Domain Registrar?

Paul Beltrani spamgrinder at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 22:48:46 EDT 2011

I have several domains I registered years ago with Go Daddy as, at the
time, it was inexpensive.  They're no longer that cheap and I'm tired
of dealing with the soft core porn, constant up-sell web site every
time I need to make a change to DNS.  (Nothing against porn, I would
just prefer not to associate it with my domains.)

I have several domains coming up for renewal and would like to
register a new one. Any recommendations for an inexpensive registrar
that also provides basic DNS services?

  - Paul Beltrani