[BBLISA] Last night's IPv6 talk

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa3 at nedharvey.com
Mon May 17 09:19:03 EDT 2010

> From: Dean Anderson [mailto:dean at av8.com]
>
> Oh, well there's the problem. ;-) (I have to use outlook at BofA, too,
> so I feel the pain...)

Dean, I don't get you.  What was the point of this?
Personally, Outlook is my favorite client.  And Exchange is my favorite mail
server.  I have never found anything else that satisfies my needs or
performs reliably, with cross-platform availability.  I have tried many
different things.

It's not a conversation worth having.

FWIW, Dan emailed me off list, and confirmed there's something funny going
on at his end - using a mail to news gateway, which apparently doesn't
handle html properly.  So this is not something to "blame" on outlook.