[BBLISA] anybody doing IPv6 for real operations?/possible presentation topic

Bill Bogstad bogstad at pobox.com
Thu Mar 18 13:25:36 EDT 2010

As the original poster on this thread, can I request that any further
discussions by the current participants be done off list?   I believe
that it is no longer relevant to my original question about
operational use of IPv6.

I confess that I haven't followed every nuance of this discussion, but
my impression is that nobody on this list is actually using IPv6
operationally for either internal or external networking.   If I'm
wrong about
that, I would love to hear specific implementation details/issues.
Preferably as a presentation for BBLISA, but I'll take what I can get.

Thanks,
Bill Bogstad