[BBLISA] anybody doing IPv6 for real operations?/possible presentation topic

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Wed Mar 17 14:07:56 EDT 2010

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010, Internaut at Large wrote:

> Do you know what Google is, young man?

Yes. And with 23+ years of Internet experience (more non-Internet eg
PDP11, Vax, IBM mainframe going back to 1984), I'm not really a young
man.

> I'm sure you might have heard of it.  Do you prefer to wave your
> ignorance about in public?  Oh, wait, we've all been reading this
> thread.  I forgot.

It appears that it is you who is waving about his ignorance of matters
he does not understand.

> Perhaps, after you take the moment or two to actually look beyond, you
> might learn and grow.

In your case, it will take much more than a moment or two to develop
sufficient background knowledge to approach the issues. But that's all I
have to spend with you, and I can see it will be insufficient. I can
also see that are content in your ignorance and that you aren't disposed
to learn anything.

> Good luck with that.

You, too.

> -dkap contemplating operatic pigs.

What a coincidence, I was just contemplating pearls and pigs.

		--Dean

617 256 5494