[BBLISA] whole disk encryption

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa4 at nedharvey.com
Sat Aug 21 15:43:53 EDT 2010

> From: bblisa-bounces at bblisa.org [mailto:bblisa-bounces at bblisa.org] On

> Behalf Of Dewey Sasser

> I've been using Truecrypt on Windows for whole disk encryption for

> several years on a few different (personal) laptops.  I have never

Do you use any backup software, like, Ghost, Acronis True Image, etc?  I
believe it's possible for WDE to work with such tools, and I have guesses
about what to expect, but having never done it before, ... again, I'd like
to benefit from others' experience.

> I'm not a Mac guy, so I can't help there.

Well, Truecrypt might be the solution for mac too.  We'll see.