[BBLISA] whole disk encryption

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa4 at nedharvey.com
Sat Aug 21 13:08:07 EDT 2010

Presently, I have Mac and Windows laptop users.  The mac users use encrypted
sparsebundles, and the windows users use TrueCrypt for encryption.  There
are a lot of reasons whole disk encryption would be desirable - mostly in
terms of backups.

There are a lot of whole disk encryption solutions out there.  I can simply
stab into the dark and start trying them ... But I thought perhaps I could
benefit from experiences that have been had already...

Anybody care to offer their experiences?