[BBLISA] MTA

Theo Van Dinter felicity at kluge.net
Wed May 27 22:34:52 EDT 2009

I've got to agree with the other folks.  If you're used to sendmail,
just stick with sendmail.  Writing a m4 file is a little more
complicated than the Switch GUI, but it sounds like you have a pretty
simple setup so it should be straightforward.

If you did want to go off the reservation, as it were, Postfix and
Exim are probably good choices to look at.  My experience has been
that Postfix is not the most performance oriented MTA, but it's
reliable.  I haven't personally tried Exim, but I hear good things so
I thought I'd mention it.