[BBLISA] Looking for Internet anonymizer

Eric Smith esmithphoto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 23:19:40 EDT 2009

If they are really as paranoid as they claim, then they can't trust Tor.
Maybe Tor has fixed these issues - I'm certainly not Tor expert and
they're both almost 2 years old.  But these caught my eye when they
happened/came-up and stuck in my mind:

"Tor hack reports downplayed by developers" -
http://arstechnica.com/old/content/2007/03/8964.ars

Security expert used Tor to collect government e-mail passwords -
http://arstechnica.com/security/news/2007/09/security-expert-used-tor-to-collect-government-e-mail-passwords.ars
(someone was operating a fake Tor node and sniffing the traffic going though it)

Eric