[BBLISA] Ghost vs TrueImage vs ...

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa3 at nedharvey.com
Wed Jul 8 19:19:05 EDT 2009

Once every so often I like to poll - because stuff changes.

Would anybody like to state a preference for Ghost or TrueImage or any
similar product?

What I care about the most is .  Laptops with Windows backup across a wired
network, doing a complete system incremental or differential, on a daily (or
otherwise scheduled) basis, and jobs run in the background with sufficiently
low priority that people generally don't mind letting it run while they do
other things.

I'm presently using TrueImage, but wondering what other alternatives there
may be.