[BBLISA] So what do you consider an interesting topic for a monthly talk?

Peter Galvin pbg at cptech.com
Mon Feb 9 17:38:38 EST 2009

Hi All,

Just to offer up more talk topics:
- I could talk about pretty much anything Solaris
- There is a team at Sun Burlington who work on OpenSolaris and I'm fairly
sure they'd give a BBLISA talk if you'd like
- My colleague knows the Sun 7000 (new NAS device) backward and forward and
again I'm fairly sure he'd give a talk if you'd like.

--Peter

Blogs: http://ctistrategy.com http://www.galvin.info