[BBLISA] So what do you consider an interesting topic for a monthly talk?

David Allan dave at dpallan.com
Mon Feb 9 10:22:58 EST 2009

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009, John P. Rouillard wrote:

> I received only 5 positive responses to a talk on Configuration
> Mangement Systems in general and DACS in particular, so obviously
> there is no sense in presenting a talk on that.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier--I would be in favor of a configuration
management talk, and DACS in particular.

I have also recently started working on the libvirt project for
virtualization management, so if people are interested at some point I
would be willing to do a talk on that.  That would be 6 - 9 months down
the road, though.  I'm not yet up to speed enough to be very polished.

Dave