[BBLISA] So what do you consider an interesting topic for a monthly talk?

Paul Guglielmino paulg at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Feb 9 09:51:18 EST 2009

How about something like Ignite where anyone can have 5 minutes to give a
short presentation on something that they have worked on? Also the Perl mongers
group sometimes has a "social" meeting when they don't have a great topic for
that month. They just go out and grab dinner and drinks together. Could be
another option.

Config management would be interesting for me. Especially something around
puppet or splunk as mentioned.

I also prefer keeping the meetings at MIT.

Paul

Paul Guglielmino <paulg at ccs.neu.edu>  --  http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/paulg