[BBLISA] UPS suggestion

Ben Eisenbraun bene at klatsch.org
Sun Feb 1 22:11:14 EST 2009

On Sun, Feb 01, 2009 at 09:53:06PM -0500, Eric Smith wrote:
> Any UPS make suggestions?

Once you know the load, you just figure out how long a runtime you
want and buy an appropriately-sized APC.

I worked for an ISP for a while, and we had a ton of deployed APCs (100+),
and they were solid.  We had a handful of Belkins (<10) in sevice, and two
of the handful caught fire.

I buy APCs.  :-)

-ben

--
il y a un instant, entre la quinzieme et la seizieme gorgee de champagne,
ou tout homme est un aristocrate.                        <amelie nothomb>