[BBLISA] UPS suggestion

Eric Smith esmithphoto at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 21:53:06 EST 2009

Well, I wouldn't put my monitor on a UPS, but I'm not asking for me.
But if he has to work, and the UPS is more than for just smoothing
power or keeping his RAID battery backup happy... then ya, he's gotta
have the monitor to keep working.
This is, BTW, not his "server", it's his desktop.

I'll suggest the Kill-a-Watt device.  I wouldn't have guessed they'd
go so cheap.

Any UPS make suggestions?

To quote Bloom County:
"I wouldn't know a good UPS if it leapt up and bit me on the A$$... next slide!"

Eric