[BBLISA] UPS suggestion

Doug Hirsch dhirsch at pobox.com
Sun Feb 1 18:39:24 EST 2009

Hi Eric,

I just picked up at the Circuit City going out of business sale a
couple more Kill-a-Watt power monitors.  Order of magnitude $20.00
each for an ordinary grounded household plug..  I put these at the
plug which I propose to protect and observe the wattage load under
various conditions.  I'm probably not using this to maximum
sophistication, but it puts me in the ballpark for my actual
equipment.  Now that I have a couple of spares, I'm thinking of
leaving one between the plug and each of my two UPSs.

Doug