[BBLISA] Meetings postoned until further notice??? (and UPS forsale)

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Tue Mar 18 17:02:10 EDT 2008

I just noticed the website has a notice saying meetings are postponed
until further notice. I didn't see anything about this on the list.

I don't go to the website often, I must admit, and was just looking for
a bblisa forsale list. There isn't a forsale list.

I have a couple APC Symmetra 6KVA UPS's for sale. They are reasonably
heavy, and I'd like to sell them locally (you pick up in Cambridge).
They both have dual power modules, net monitor cards; but no batterys.
Batterys are available online for ~$250-400 used and new. [I'm keeping
my batt's for my other UPSs--sorry].  I'm asking $1095 each. (what the
frames seem to go for on ebay without batterys).

BTW, I can produce a short dog and pony show on some topic if we are all
out of presenters. Topics:

Stateful Anycast Stability: DNS Anycast & TCP
Network Load Balancing and High Availability
Free ASN.1 tools: Data Portability over Time
DCE: The Basis for Lots of MS Windows Software
AFS: Late Rising Aspirations of a Protocol Way Before its Time

		--Dean

617 344 9000