[BBLISA] Error reading block x (Attempt to read block...)

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Wed Mar 5 18:30:28 EST 2008

I'd suggest using dump, as dump won't quit on errors. [well, unix dump
won't. Can't say for sure about linux dump]

But I agree with Ned that fsck isn't your best bet right now; this disk
is toast. Save what you can; then restore to a new disk. Or save what
you can, then send the disk to techfusion, etc for their 'recovery'
work.  (this hasn't worked for anyone I know, but it might someday...)

		--Dean