[BBLISA] Re: datacenter for compute cluster? (Tony Costa)

antonio.costa1 at verizon.net antonio.costa1 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 5 19:09:46 EDT 2008

SAVVIS over 1st and 2nd Ave comes to mind. I was a customer there and very satisfied.  We had a cage there while I was with a hosting company from the Southeast US.

They leased up their 3rd Bldg from Digital Realty Trust, and I can't say good enough words on SAVVIS.   Bldg 1 and 2 are not suitable for clustering given their low power density ( 50-70Watts Sq Ft ). Bldg 3 is probably over 100 Watts Sq Ft which can accomodate a Blade Server.

call me @ 401-556-7686 or e-mail me tonycosta at globaltelebrokers.com
and I will pass you down the contact out there.

No, I am not making a dime on this, if you wonder.

Tony Costa