[BBLISA] datacenter for compute cluster?

David Allan dave at dpallan.com
Wed Jun 4 15:30:35 EDT 2008

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008, Chris Palmer wrote:

> for a cluster (one 30A/208V and one 20A/120V circuit together power the
> equipment I'd move into a colo), but that is denser than most colos can
> provide; they mostly concentrate on pulling in redundant links, when I
> really just need juice & cooling.

You have so little stuff you need to locate for so short a time, do you
know anybody with excess capacity in a small server room that would
sub-lease to you?  It seems like one of those problems that might be
easier to solve in a non-sustainable way, i.e., get somebody to do you a
favor rather than a straight commerical transaction.

Dave