[BBLISA] datacenter for compute cluster?

Sean Lutner sean at rentul.net
Wed Jun 4 15:05:55 EDT 2008

As mentioned, Savvis has their Bos3 facility open in Waltham and that
is built out to ~150 watts/sq ft. The company I just left was hosted
there and it's filling up fast.

There is also a new data center opening in Sommerville in the next
month or so called 2N+1 (http://www.2nplus1.com/). They will be
offering up to 250 watts/sq ft. I toured the facility recently and it
should be nice once complete and online.