[BBLISA] zimbra, exchange, etc

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa2 at nedharvey.com
Mon Jun 2 22:45:41 EDT 2008

I don't necessarily need anyone to use Outlook, as long as there's a decent
alternative.  Thunderbird will not do.

I was eyeing Zimbra Desktop.  It seems to be an installable client-side app
to use instead of Outlook, no?

The goals are:
At least as good as Outlook for:
	- Email
	- Addresbook
	- Calendar
	- Ability to work offline and sync online
	- Cross-platform compatible (particularly mac & windows)
	- Web version available when away from your own computer