[BBLISA] zimbra, exchange, etc

seph seph at directionless.org
Mon Jun 2 14:34:58 EDT 2008

"Edward Ned Harvey" <bblisa2 at nedharvey.com> writes:

> As an alternative to exchange, I tried out goole.com/a.
>
> And if anyone knows of another alternative they'd like to suggest, my ears
> are open.

When you say "alternative to exchange" what are you trying to do? Email?
Shared contacts? Group calendaring? What software are your users using?

When I last looked at this, if you needed solid outlook calendar
compatibility, you were stuck with exchange. But if you don't need that,
there are more choices. I'd probably go with google for the wholly
outsourced route, or zimbra inhouse. But I don't think either will work
well with outlook.

seph