[BBLISA] Opinions on Verizon Wireless EVDO cards?

Dave Pascoe km3t at km3t.org
Mon Jan 28 13:12:57 EST 2008

They both support EVDO Rev. A, which would be your primary criterion.

They both support external antenna connections if you have a need for
that.  Most people don't.  :-)  But the KPC680 has a slight edge if you
do want to use external antennas - it has some nice built-in diversity
reception capabilities.

If your needs are more basic then just pick the form factor you like and
you'll be fine.

Dave