[BBLISA] crontab - corrected version

John Stoffel john at stoffel.org
Thu Jan 24 09:35:33 EST 2008

Scott> On Wed, 23 Jan 2008, Sean OMeara wrote:
>> I think the most appropriate approach to this is going to be
>> determined by closer examination of the "why you want to do this in
>> the first place" question.

Scott> I could not agree more.  Most of the time I do ask questions,
Scott> drilling to the source of the problem.  But, in this case, I
Scott> did not have that option.

You *still* haven't bothered to answer the root question of "what are
you trying to accomplish".  I'm starting to smell a rat here... it's
almost like someone looking for the answer to a homework question.

Multiple people have asked Scott for *what* he's trying to accomplish,
but never a straight reply.

Hmmm....

John