[BBLISA] crontab - corrected version

Scott Ehrlich scott at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 24 05:59:19 EST 2008

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008, Scott Ehrlich wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jan 2008, Sean OMeara wrote:
>
>> I think the most appropriate approach to this is going to be
>> determined by closer examination of the "why you want to do this in
>> the first place" question.
>>

> I could not agree more.  Most of the time I do ask questions, drilling to the
> source of the problem.  But, in this case, I did not have that option.

On the flip side, sometimes I don't know the options for a specific
question to ask, so I relay to the list what I do know, learn my options,
then bring that knowledge to the originator to help with the drill-down.

Google and other search engines can help, but sometimes only if you ask it
the right way.

Scott