[BBLISA] WAP add-on?

Eric Smith esmithphoto at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 11:15:29 EST 2008

That is the same WAP that I have at home and I've been very happy with it.
I wanted to second John's comments.

Absolutely *no* problems other than one at setup with the "shipping"
firmware.  This was a while back, so I don't remember all the details,
but it was something around the default IP that had out of the box.
It was not what was in the manual so I couldn't point a web browser at
it to configure it.  But a call to their help line solve the problem
within about a 1/2 hour.  I'd like to think/hope they don't have that
problem any more.

Eric