[BBLISA] unable to mount local fs

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Thu Sep 20 19:01:39 EDT 2007

Hunch: You changed the automounter to use /home. Don't do that.

What's in /etc/fstab for /home?

Does fsck work for /dev/sdb1? (you might really have a file system error
that needs to be fixed. Doubtful, but possible)

FYI, /etc/init.d is where the scripts live. /etc/rc.d/rc?.d is where the
symlinks that control what scripts get run in which runlevels. chkconfig
is a nice tool to manage this.  But you won't need to mess with them
either, that isn't the right fix.

		--Dean