[BBLISA] RE: bblisa Digest, Vol 47, Issue 3

Antonio Costa antonio.costa1 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 5 09:58:15 EDT 2007

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: 10+ TB RAID experiences? (Bill Rucker)

Two companies comes to mind, and it all depends on the type of application
you are planning to implement.  There are compliance based archiving
solutions, and there are storage based solutions.

These two companies provide snapshots, and probably for a less money than
you would spend with EMC.

One is Permabit
The other is Intransa.

Call me if you have questions on them.

Tony Costa
tcosta at icbsnet.com (my paycheck)
tonycosta at globaltelebrokers.com ( my alter ego )
401-556-7686 ( my mobile )

PS I don't happen to resell their products, albeit I have developed some
interest in it.