[BBLISA] Adobe products under Linux?

Scott Ehrlich scott at MIT.EDU
Sat Nov 24 09:34:26 EST 2007

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007, Edward Ned Harvey wrote:

> How about installing CentOS x86_64, and installing Windows XP as a virtual
> machine inside of it?
> If you've never installed a virtual machine, just say so and I'll simplify
> it for you.  It's only hard to figure it out for the first time.

I have strong experience with VMWare, with both Windows and Linux as
hosts.  It has proven its performance limitations, and I'm trying to find
the most seamless solution to permit using full hardware functionality and
requisite applications.   VMWare is a consideration.

We shall see, soon enough, what direction I end up with...

Please keep the insights/comments coming!

Thanks again to everyone for the great discussion thus far!

Scott