[BBLISA] LinkedIn group for BBLISA

Steven M Jones bblisa-in at crash.com
Fri Nov 16 18:08:38 EST 2007

Tom Metro wrote:
> How about setting up a LinkedIn group for BBLISA?

That sounds like a great idea. But I have to say it looks like the
groups feature is either only half-baked, or oriented more towards
dues-collecting organizations. I couldn't see a way to search for a
group, for instance, and the ones that were present in the Professional
category were more like LOPSA.

However, I don't see anything in the creation screen that would rule out
BBLISA. Does somebody who still lives within a couple hundred miles of
the Back Bay want to handle the creation? ;^)

--Steve.

Steve Jones
Berkeley, CA