[BBLISA] dump or Legato Networker?

Scott Ehrlich scott at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 13 18:44:02 EST 2007

I'd really like to thank everyone who responded, and I encourage the
"spammed" with this threat, I absolustely welcome individual responses).

I'm currently at the LISA conference in Dallas but will absolutely perform
a restore test first thing when I get back to the office next week.   From
what I've seen of the dumps, the dump file sizes appear to be properly
backing up everything.

What I'd like to find out, and I just haven't man'ed it yet, is if I can
perform a view/list of dumped files, and maybe restore one or two
files/directories to test, without having to restore everything.  Again,
this is my first time using dump/restore in production.  One or two
examples I *should* be fine from there.

Thanks again!

Scott